dis p active
What's on your mind?
Why all instruments were removed? I thought that guys itself played all songs
Can somebody explain to me, who is the target of this song? There are parts for Danny, bcs Lorene Drive part. But i read that part with backstabing and bestfriend is for J-Dog... Is it true? I really want to know it
Hi. I looking for old HU unrelased songs with Shady Jeff vocals. Can i find them?
I think it should be listed as a single, not a remix album. What do you tthink about it?
This is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others. The content from your Forum has been converted to Discussions posts, so nothing has been lost.
To learn more about what you can do here, check out community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
If you're an admin on this community, read more about how you can customize your Discussions and set up guidelines for contributors: community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Admin_and_Moderator_Tools_in_Discussions
i do remember da kurlzz making a song that features j dog however this was back before swan songs i believe (however i do not know) the song was called Homeless Hamburgers and i feel as if it needs to be here
Is it just me, or does California Dreaming sound so much different than any other Hollywood Undead song? It seems as the instruments overpower their voices (compared best by listening to "War Child").
So, we have the line "BITCH! What motherfucker?" As Kurlzz. It was in the booklet. But by this logic, J3T and Deuce would be the ones doing verse 3 on City. It sounds identical live and in studio as Charlie.
I don't believe Kurlzz is the actual one Screaming on Undead/Among other songs. Shouting, yes. But Screaming? No. If we have all these screams as Kurlzz and have The exact same sounding scream on Pain ("Goodbye!") as Deuce, why isn't he the screamer for all those screams on Swan Songs? Not changing the vocalists until I get statements on this.
in song "Save me" I am 100% sure that is sings "... pain I came from..." It's not so hard to hear that and according to this https://youtu.be/SilQh1F029A?t=1m5s it is "came" too
The rapid Switching vocalists such as on Scene For Dummies, Knife Called Lust, Ghost, etc. Look a little messy, such as The Choruses for those, and the Shady/Deuce verse on Knife Called Lust.
I was wondering if the lyrics could be cleaned up for those.
The Screams of (Punk, rock out on the block; Wee, tree, bleed, full speed) don't sound like Deuce to me. They sound like Shady's screams on KCL and CIH. I don't know where I could find evidence, but I at least want to add a screamer to "Oh wee, yo, King Kong swinging from a tree
Dropping on these haters till they bleed I'm coming at you bitches full-speed" since it is obvious someone's screaming behind Funny Man if you listen closely.
Hi there people!
Deuce's second studio album, Invincible is expected to drop on October 31. Since it will be an online release, official cover arts weren't made for the songs. This gives us, fans a chance to make cover arts for Deuce.
- You can only enter one image per song.
- You have to provide evidence that you made the image. You can either send us a .psd file or a screenshot of you working on the image.
- If you are caught using someone else's artwork, you are getting disqualified.
- The image has to a be a square.
- If you add your artwork to a song during the competition, you will get warned. If you do it again, you are getting disqualified.
- Please upload the images in .png format. If you upload them in .jpg, it will get replaced by a .png. You are not getting disqualified but we use .png for artwork as it renders better as a thumbnail.
- Parental Advisory sticker is not necessary. You can use it, but it will not give you an advantage or disadvantage.
- We would like to avoid having one person's artworks for all the songs. So, don't be surprised if you don't win them all.
- If your fan-made cover is already being used, please provide evidence and let us know. It will remain the placeholder for the song until the competition ends.
- If this doesn't apply to you, don't worry, it's not a disadvantage.
More details will come.
Christmas in Hollywood:
We have " 'hood " there is no need for the apostrophe since they are talking about The hood and not a neighborhood.